Headquartered in Mission Hills, CA, Harbor Recuperative Care Center provides that “home” environment where residents are monitored by medical staff in an onsite clinic while receiving case management from social workers.
The goal of the HRC is to aid in the recovery of individuals who have been recently discharged from the hospital by providing shelter, housing-focused case management, and nourishing food and then to transition each resident from Recuperative Care to more permanent Housing.
85% of our residents are placed in permanent housing at discharge.
ADVOCATING FOR THE HOMELESS WHO ARE FORCED TO GO BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN HOSPITALS AND THE STREETS.
OPEN 24 HOURS PER DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK
- 30 specialized hospital beds, each with a 45” flat screen TV for individual viewing
- HRC supplies NEW headsets for each individual for quiet enjoyment
- Newly renovated shower and bathroom facilities
- Commercial kitchen with professional chef providing 3 quality meals per day
- Large outdoor patio with TV and smoking area for socializing
- Great location surrounded by many amenities
- You are free to come and go as you please
CLEANLINESS IN OUR FACILITY IS A TOP PRIORITY.
Using a state-of the-art cleaning system, the Clorox®Total 360® System, the HRC ensures a clean environment for our residents. When used with Clorox® Total 360® Disinfectant Cleaner, the Clorox®Total 360® System does the following:
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria in 5 seconds
- 20 organism claims: Kills cold and flu viruses, MRSA and norovirus in 2 minutes or less
- One-step disinfecting
- Eliminates odors
- Sanitizes soft surfaces
- Inhibits the growth of mold and mildew for up to 7 days