Services Provided to Our Residents:
WEEKLY RESIDENT ASSESSMENT
The assessment is the gathering of information about a patient’s physiological, psychological, sociological, and spiritual status by trained staff. The assessment is the first step in the resident’s process.
TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM APPOINTMENTS
- Get to regular doctor appointments
- Get to dental appointments and eye exams
- Go to the DMV
- Go to GR
- Pick up prescriptions
INTENSIVE CASE MANAGEMENT
Case management services are provided by healthcare professionals working with people to identify issues and barriers that may prevent them from getting better and uncovering mutually agreed upon solutions to achieve their healthcare goals.
Learn life skills needed to make the most out of life. Life skills are usually associated with managing and living a better quality of life. They help us to accomplish our ambitions and live to our full potential.
DAILY WOUND CARE
Provided by onsite clinic
The four main vital signs routinely monitored by health care providers: Body temperature, Pulse rate, Respiration rate, and Blood pressure
Monitor a patient’s medication according to their medical care plan, which should specify your duties and what times of day you should provide medical assistance to them.
HOUSING TRANSITION PLAN & REFERRALS
- Learn life skills needed to make the most out of life.
- Resident Support
- Development of a personalized housing plan and housing referrals
- Assistance with public benefits enrollments
- Transportation To and From Appointments; such as regular doctor visits, dental and eye exams, getting to the DMV, and picking up prescriptions
- Wound care provided by an onsite clinic
- Assistance with monitoring medication according your
individual medical care plan
- Game days giving residents a chance to win prizes
- Laundry is done for you
- Taco Tuesday
- World Famous Taco Salad
- Chinese Chicken Salad
- Fish Day on Friday
- Waffles/Pancakes/Egg Scrambled
- Surprise sack lunches on weekends (a favorite)
- All meals are healthy and delicious. Our staff loves the food!